Friday, August 29, 2008

Change


So there will be quite a few changes coming up in my life here over the next few months....and no I am not pregnant...just crazy! First, I have decided to go back to school for the third time. If I am accepted, I will start the masters program at the U of M in January and hopefully become a family nurse practitioner in the next couple of years.

Secondly, I am switching to the weekend shift at the hospital so that I can focus on school during the week. CRAZY...I know. My plans are to go ahead and get school done now so that I can focus on "other things" later down the road. We shall see. Life as I have known it lately is about to turn upside down but hopefully for the good.

Thirdly (if that is even a word), I am going to be an aunt in November and I can't wait!!!!!!!! Oh, and for those of you who haven't heard, Chris' lymph nodes were all clear!!!!! whooohoo...check out The Carrekers blog for the update.

2 comments:

David, Rachel, Drews and Kate said...

cant believe you're going back to school! They have that same program at Vandy, you know :)!! Cant you go through it here?! :) AWESOME news about Chris...what an answer to prayer!!! love you!!

JJ said...

Yay Whit! You are a school nazi :) I'm so proud of you but I still wish you could be my labor and delivery nurse! Love you!