Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Meet Copper.....




So these are just a couple of pictures of my baby...and they are pretty old acutally. Believe it or not...he is even bigger. Copper is completely spoiled rotten. His days consist of lying around all day in the AC, people watching out the window, and growling at whatever and whomever he wants. (Ben and I are convinced that it's usually at the wind.) However, he is still a puppy and LOVES to play. We can't get him out of the lake and once he is in he will fetch anything...tennis balls, trash, and even SNAKES. Yes, it's true. He tried to fetch a snake from the water. He bit the snake but luckily it didn't bite back!

That's about it for today unless you want to hear about how I cleaned house and washed clothes....Probably not!

5 comments:

TMB said...

oh my goodness--he is SO beautiful!!!!

xo

Ashley said...

He is beautiful! I would like one JUST like him!!! So glad you got a blog!

ROB said...

Nice Blogs!

David, Rachel, Drews and Kate said...

YAY for a blog!! So glad to see you have one now!! miss and love you! Will you text me, call me or something...I need your digits! Drews broke my phone a few weeks ago, so I dont have any of my numbers anymore! I want to hear an update on everything! love u!

Anonymous said...

Yippee for your blog, Whit! Welcome to blog world. You must keep it up because I know Linds has high hopes for you! Copper is precious...we have a Copper at our house too!