Sunday, August 3, 2008

So here I go......


So here I go with my first blog posting. Of course, in DIRECT response to my sisters threats of posting more ridiculous childhood pictures of my scrawny, side-ponytailed, tap- dancing self. Believe it or not, there are some that are even worse. However, I don't want to give her any ideas. Love ya sis!

Well, I've been happily married to Ben Tolbert for almost 2 years. We live in Germantown, TN where I work as a labor and delivery nurse and Ben is a superindendent for a homebuilder. We have a precious golden retriever named Copper who is about a year and half.

Nope, no babies yet. However, I am so excited about my little nephew that is on the way!!

For now, that is about as creative as it's gonna get folks. I may not have gotten my sisters artistic talent, but I am trying right? I promise to try and post something a little more interesting next time.

7 comments:

lindsay said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love it!!

kristen elaine said...

yay whit! i love that picture of you too!

Allyson said...

I'm completely intersted!! It's just good to hear from you. Glad things are going well. Keep us posted!

TMB said...

yeah!!!!!!!

it's perfect! so glad to see your beautiful face!!

xoxo

JJ said...

I'm glad you caved!! We love you!

Amber said...

YAY Whitney! I am glad we can keep up with you, Ben, and Copper now. Beautiful picture too! I am glad you are doing well.

Reagan said...

Yay, you have a blog!! I love catching up on blogs!!