Friday, September 12, 2008

Weddings and Babies

So this past weekend was really busy but a ton of fun! Lindsay, Chris, Kathy and Buck all came in town for a visit. Lindsay and I were both in Debra's wedding...which was really neat. I wish I had a picture of Debra.....she looked gorgeous and so very happy!! I am so excited for Brent and Debra and wish them the very best!

My mom has such wonderful friends. They gave my sister a baby shower while she was in town and she got a ton of great stuff. He is gonna be the cutest baby ever and I can't wait...as if I haven't said that enough:) I don't have any pictures from the baby shower but I do have a few from the wedding and rehearsal dinner. Oh and don't let the picture of Linz fool you!! Her dress is totally an optical illusion. There is quite a baby bump and I am LOVING it!!!


5 comments:

lindsay said...

great pics-- can I have em?

Ben and Kristen said...

im glad you have a blog! we started at about the same time! benandkristenbowman.blogspot.com

lindsay said...

you better post something new or ELSE...

Ashley said...

Y'all sure are cute! Time for new pics though!! What's new with the Tolberts?? When do you start school???
You are so cute by the way, Whitney! do you know this????

Martha Cary Lowery said...

hey whitney! it's so good to catch up through your blog. i was just looking at Lindsey's blog and happened to stumble across yours. I am glad things are going well and it seems like you are about to be very busy! good luck and keep in touch.