Thursday, July 15, 2010

Waiting



37 weeks and 4 days today.....we are in the home stretch. I constantly go back and forth between " I am SO ready" and "Ok...maybe she should stay in a bit longer." It is not that I am miserable being pregnant because I'm really not. Other than having a bit of trouble sleeping this past week, it really hasn't been bad. It is the WAITING that has been the hardest part for me the past couple of weeks. I will work my final "extra" shift tonight and then continue on with my weekend shifts until MC decides to make her big debut. So, until then.....we wait.

*Lord, please give me patience and peace as I gratefully await your blessings.

4 comments:

Confessions said...

oh girl! the day i started praying for patience...well, MT came two days later, two weeks early!! haha! :)

The Latham Family said...

Praying for you! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet MC!

JJ said...

I'll call you soon about our plans for being in Memphis!! can't wait! Praying for you

TMB said...

so exciting!!

you and MC are both precious! what a miracle.

praying for you and baby--

love and miss you! xo