Thursday, July 29, 2010

Proud Mama



Introducing Mary Collins Tolbert. She made her debut July 26, 2010, weighing 7 lb 12 oz and is 20 3/4 inches.

I know this is not the best pic from my iphone but I wanted to be a good mommy and post at least one of my precious baby girl. We are so in love and truly appreciate all the prayers. We are still adjusting so please forgive me for not putting one up sooner. My sis took a bunch and I will try to get them up soon. Thanks again for all the texts and calls...they mean so much!

8 comments:

Whitney T. Daniel said...

Such a beautiful baby girl! She is so lucky to have such great parents!!

lindsay said...

SQUEAKY BEAN!!! I love you!!

Confessions said...

Congratulations, y'all!! She is such a doll, such a precious gift from the Lord. And to top it off, she was born on the best day of the whole year...MY birthday!! :) Best wishes.
Katie, Matt, and Mary Thomas

Allyson said...

She is PRECIOUS!! Can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulations! So glad she's here and healthy :).

kristen elaine said...

Like I said earlier today, the pictures of Mary Collins MADE MY DAY! LOVE seeing your sweet baby girl & can't wait to meet her. We will continue to pray for y'all. SO happy for you & Ben!!

The Barron Family said...

Oh Whitney, she is just precious!! CONGRATS!! I can't wait to see more pictures of her. I hope that you adjust and everything is great.

JJ said...

she is a doll and i was so happy to meet her and finally see you friend!
love you!

Jill said...

She is perfect. Congratulations!!!!!