Friday, July 9, 2010

I have THE BEST co-workers on the planet!

I have been meaning to post about the fabulous shower my friends threw for MC and I a couple of weeks ago. I felt so incredibly blessed and was completely humbled by the generosity of my co-workers. I honestly never imagined being showered with so many wonderful gifts. The decorations were precious and the food was awesome, too!! Thank you to my sweet friends. I am honored to work with such a great group of nurses. Love you guys!


This pic cracks me up because I look like a giant.....that...or my friends are all really short:)


Sweet Laura is just a few weeks behind me...can't wait to meet baby Jed!


Mary


Dana


Laine and Whitney




The adorable decor and great food!!

1 comment:

JJ said...

You finally have a belly! You look so cute! I know everywhere you go, everyone is blessed by you! Can't wait to see you soon. I'm heading to the beach and I'll call you from there this week! Love you!