Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Right on track

For those of you that may be interested...my OB appointment went well today. Baby girl's heart beat was great and I am measuring right at 27 weeks:) I drank the orange drink and had my blood drawn so let's hope I passed my glucola testing! I should find out on Thursday. Mary Collins has been very active lately, which I LOVE. I think she was doing flips as I was taking my final last night and it made me smile. I can't believe we are heading into the third trimester...kinda crazy.

Project "making room for daddy" in my closet has officially begun. Our house was built in the early 70s and I love it, but it does not have much storage space. I have the "master" (haha) closet and Ben has used the guest bedroom closet since we moved in. Well, now that the guest bedroom is becoming a nursery, we are having to purge quite a bit of clothing and combine all of our clothes into our tiny master closet:) I had my doubts at first, but I think we are going to make it work. My parents are having a yard sale this Friday and Saturday so we are hoping to contribute some of our stuff and make a few "baby bucks."

I better get back to studying....one final down, one to go. Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement.

1 comment:

Angela said...

good luck Whitney! I remember going through the exact same things (well not finals), but with downsizing and starting to get the nursery ready and baby kicks! such a fun time!! I am so excited for you! Good luck on your finals.