Thursday, May 20, 2010

The latest....

Here are the latest happenings for those who may be interested. Well, the garage sale and project "making room for daddy in my closet" was thankfully a success! Mary Collins' room is now empty with the exception of these two additions.


At first, Ben was not really looking forward to putting together all of the furniture because he thought it would take a really long time. However, Mr. Handyman put it together in no time and was quite pleased. We are still waiting on the bedding and glider to come in so I think I will keep that a surprise until we get a bit closer to being finished. However, if you know me well at all.....you can easily guess the color scheme I have chosen:) Haha! Let's just say I was a bit obsessed with this color as a kid. Mom is helping me out with all of the decorating of course. I like the shabby chic look and so far things are falling in place rather well.

Mary Collins continues to get bigger and roll all around, which I still think is the most amazing thing ever! I love it! Oh, and as far as the glucola testing goes...I barely failed the one hour. BOOO. So I then had to do the 3 hour which was no fun....but I was told that I passed "with flying colors." YAY. One less thing to worry about:) SO glad I can still drink my sweet tea!!

As far as school is concerned.....I am DONE for the summer and loving it! Cohen came to visit for a week and I got to spend a ton of time with him. He is one active little boy!! Sure am glad they don't start off like that because I could hardly keep up with him! My sis is my hero!!! Here are a few pics from his visit....





My sis made a quick trip and I got to spend a little time with her as well. She gave me tons of great baby advice and took the time to help me register at babies R us which I totally appreciate because I didn't even know where to begin. Thanks sister! LOVE YOU.

Well, that about sums it up for now. Hope all is well with you and yours!

5 comments:

kristen elaine said...

yay! i know you're SO glad to be finished for now. i love what you've got so far & can't wait to see Mary Collins' room when it's finished. LOVE YOU!

The Barron Family said...

The furniture is beautiful!! I can't wait to see her nursery all put together.

JJ said...

Yay! You are getting so close and I'm just glad I'll be on American soil when she comes! Love you!

Tiff said...

Congrats girl!! Can't wait to see more pics!

Sarah Sharp said...

Hi. I am a friend of Amy Cole's from high school and happened to click on your blog from her sidebar. Just wanted to say that we have that exact same crib for our son Reed and love it! You made an excellent choice. Good luck with your sweet girl!