Sunday, May 2, 2010

look how far we've come...


Here we are at 27 weeks. As you can see we have grown quite a bit since my last 20 week post. Things have continued to progress smoothly and for that I am SO very thankful. I have a final tomorrow and Wednesday so I am a bit nervous about that, but I keep telling myself that it will all be worth it and that I will have a nice break starting on Cinco de Mayo:) I am very pumped about finally getting the nursery together and focusing on all the fun baby stuff that I haven't had time to do thus far.

That's about it for now. I better get to studying. If you think about it, please say a prayer at 3:00 tomorrow (5/3/10). That is when I am taking my first final.

5 comments:

The Barron Family said...

You are so cute!! Nothing but a baby bump. :-)

K. Southall said...

You are looking good....too cute Little Mama.

kristen elaine said...

Sending up prayers for you sweet Whit! You're adorable!

Reagan said...

You look adorable! good luck with your finals! we will be thinking about ya and praying for you! i know you will do great!

TMB said...

waaaaay cute!!!! xo