Friday, October 8, 2010

Cheese!



This smiley girl is my new running buddy. (Dad, you are still the handsomest running partner, but she is pretty darn cute:) Her personality is really coming out and is SO much fun! One of my favorite things right now is when I go to her crib in the morning and she gives me a HUGE smile as soon as she sees me. I mean..... MELT MY HEART!! She is growing like a weed and already in size 2 diapers at 10 weeks. She did roll over for the first time this week but I can't get her to do it again for the life of me. It truly is amazing how fast she is changing and I am trying to soak up every bit of it. I can't believe I have to go back to work in a couple of weeks, but I know she will have TONS of fun with her daddy. (She is already a daddy's girl!)

3 comments:

JJ said...

I just cannot wait to see her again and guess what ? we'll be in town the wknd of Oct 30th!

Amy Dennis said...

I guess your heart does melt when you see that smile in the morning. I love reading about ya'll!!

Reagan said...

I cannot wait to meet this precious baby! I am glad yall are having so much fun! We love yall and think about you lots!!