Wednesday, November 4, 2009

3 years ago today....

I married this hunk and truly could not be happier. I thank God for such a loving and compassionate husband who loves me just the way I am. He is a hard worker, a loyal friend, a good listener, and he always makes me laugh even when I am stressed beyond belief. He makes it a point to tell me I am beautiful and that he is proud of me every day. I am truly blessed. Love you Ben! Happy anniversary. It has been the best 3 years and I'm looking forward to many more together.

2 comments:

lindsay said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY anniversary day!!!! Hope you guys go celebrate with something fun! I'm proud of ya'll and love you both so much!

kristen elaine said...

YAY for 3 years!!! I love you both & am so happy I was beside you on your wedding day! Have a fun day together!