Friday, October 2, 2009

Prayers please

Please remember Micah's family in these next few weeks. I spoke with Mrs. Rine (Micah's sweet mom) and she said that they will see Thomas for the first time since May at the October 15th hearing. In case you haven't heard, the charges have been increased to first degree, premeditated murder. I ask that you pray for this very tragic situation. Pray for peace for the Rine family and courage as they go through this very difficult time. The trial will not be for another year, but these next few weeks will still be very hard. My heart aches for them, but they have been so incredibly strong through it all.

1 comment:

kristen elaine said...

Whit, I just saw this update. We will definitely be praying for Micah's family & for the trial, etc. I'm sure they will have a wide range of emotions - we'll pray that they will feel God's love & presence at the meeting. Love you, girl!