Sunday, May 3, 2009

Remembering Micah

Thank you all for praying. There are so many thoughts and emotions running through my head. I do not know the answers and probably never will. The ONLY comfort I have right now is that precious Micah is in the Father's arms. For those of you who did not know her, let me tell you a few things....Micah loved the Lord and earnestly sought to serve Him. She truly was a woman of God. Her smile was beautiful and completely contagious. Her words were always truthful. She loved her family, loved her friends, loved to run, loved her dog, loved her patients, loved delivering babies, loved learning, loved laughing....Micah loved to love. I was so blessed to know her, love her, and to call her my friend. Please continue to pray for her family during such a time of immeasurable sorrow. It is hard for me to ask, because I am struggling with this, but please pray for Thomas as well. Thank you again for your prayers. They have been felt and are so cherished.

4 comments:

kristen elaine said...

Sweet Whit! I am SO sorry for your loss - I know the road ahead will be tough, but I am praying that God will give you His amazing comfort & peace. We will continue to pray for Micah's family - and for Thomas. Please let me know what you need - we are here! I love you girl, I'm so so sorry! I feel blessed even just to have gotten to spend a little time with Micah at the lake a few years ago. I love you girl, hang in there!

lindsay said...

beautiful words for a beautiful friend. She'd be proud of you... LOVE YOU!!

Reagan said...

What a beautiful way to describe beautiful Micah! I can not tell you enough how sorry I am! We love you and we are here for you when you need to talk!! We will continue to keep everyone in our prayers! Please let me know if there is anything else we can do.

love you,
Reagan

David, Rachel, Drews and Kate said...

Whit...you have been on my mind and on my heart this past week. I am so sorry for your loss. I will certainly continue to pray for you, the family and Thomas. Know that I am here if you need a listening ear! love you sweet friend