Tuesday, February 24, 2009

dallas

I love love LOVED my quick trip to Dallas! Lins and I got some good quality time together with the little man! I hate living so far apart but it makes the time we get together even more special. I left Wednesday and came back Friday and headed back to work on Saturday. This week is full of studying, laundry, cleaning house, and more studying. I have a big test next Tuesday so I am trying to get prepared. I have spring break coming up in a couple of weeks and I am pumped! I don't quite know what I will be doing but maybe I can make a trip down to see all my Bham friends and family:) I will post pics of Cohen as soon as I get them downloaded. Hope everyone is having a fabulous day....back to studying for me.

3 comments:

kristen elaine said...

PLEASE come see your Bham friends!!! Oh, I miss you & would love a visit!! Glad you had a good time in Dallas & got on a flight! Love you!

David, Rachel, Drews and Kate said...

make a trip to the Ham and then come to nashville! I need some Whit in my life!! :) Glad you had special time w/ Linds! cant wait to hear more about it! love u!

The Latham Family said...

Hey Whitney! I saw your blog on Joy's and thought I would say hi. We would love it if you came to Birmingham! Let us know!