Friday, January 16, 2009

Good times

Well, I made it through my first class. It is called Theoretical Foundations of Nursing...otherwise known as A Class That Really Makes My Head Hurt!!! Now, don't get me wrong, I like to think deep from time to time. However, this class is way beyond that. Basically, it is a glorified ethics class directed towards nursing. If you have ever taken ethics....you know how much fun it can be. I don't want to sound bitter or anything. I truly am hoping to learn a lot from the class but I can already tell it is not going to be one of my favorites! Who knows...maybe I will change my mind.

Ben and I went to the Brad Paisley/Dierks Bentley Concert last night with a big group of our friends. We aren't huge fans but recognized many of their songs and they put on a great show. I tried to take pictures but it was too dark and they didn't really turn out well.

On another note....Ben is still working for Bob:) We are very happy about this! It will be more of a part-time deal for now but hopefully things will turn back around someday soon. God is so good!

Not much else to report today. Hope all is well with you and yours!!

1 comment:

lindsay said...

You didn't tell me!!! I'm so glad!!!!!